The NSW Government is proposing to construct a marina consisting of two new wharves, pontoons and a small vessel facility next to the Australian National Maritime Museum in Pyrmont Bay to showcase the operational Sydney Heritage Fleet vessels.
The Roads & Maritime Services is inviting feedback on the Review of Environmental Factors (REF) for the Maritime Heritage Precinct Marina.
Submissions are to be provided to the project team by 1 March 2019.
A copy of the REF and specialist studies can be viewed or downloaded from the bottom of RMS website, and will be available at:
- Australian National Maritime Museum (foyer) 2 Murray Street, Darling Harbour
- City of Sydney Council Town Hall House, Level 2, 456 Kent Street, Sydney
- Roads and Maritime Office (reception) 33 James Craig Road, Rozelle
- Customs House Library 31 Alfred Street, Circular Quay
Two community information sessions are being held at Australian National Maritime Museum, Wharf 7 Foyer, 2 Murray Street, Darling Harbour on:
- Thursday - 7 February 6pm to 9pm
- Saturday - 9 February 10am to 2pm.
Project information will be displayed and project staff will be available to answer questions and provide more information.
Download the latest project update - January 2019.