IMPORTANT VISITOR INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
We've opened our doors but unfortunately group bookings are still on hold due to strict social distancing guidelines.Learn More
Get more out of your day and enjoy the museum with family, friends or fellow enthusiasts.
Discounts are available for group bookings and we can even organise a specially tailored program for your visit to ensure a truly immersive experience.
Visiting groups of 10 people or more** enjoy generous admission price and food discounts.
- Visit with 10 or more people and get 20% off the standard Big Ticket admission prices.
- Book a table for 10 or more at the museum’s Yots Café and receive 10% off your food bill (excludes beverages).
Call us on 02 9298 3672 to make a booking and mention that you are visiting the museum as a group.
Complimentary Guided Tours
Our friendly and knowledgeable volunteers lead guided tours of our world-class vessel fleet, exhibitions and collections. If you would like to request a guided tour for your group, please call 02 9298 3777 at least 2 days prior to your visit. Please note, guided tours are subject to availability. Maximum 1 group per day during Spring School Holidays.
Vacation Care/Childcare Groups
Vacation care or childcare groups can enjoy a full day of organised activities every school holidays. Our vacation care program runs from 10 am – 4 pm and includes:
- Core galleries and exhibitions Sea Monsters and Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- Creative activity take-home packs featuring sea monster paper crafts and activity sheets
- Entry to the Destroyer HMAS Vampire, the submarine HMAS Onslow, Tall Ship James Craig and HMB Endeavour*
- Entry to performance programs such as storytelling and more.
- Free entry for 2 adults per 10 children
- Free bus parking
Cost: $12 per child (for groups of 10 children or more**).
*Please note that the 3D Cinema and the submarine HMAS Onslow are not available in the September school holidays due to COVID-19 safety measures.
** Maximum group booking 20 people.
Find us in Darling Harbour, next to Pyrmont Bridge, close to Sydney’s CBD. Get here by train, tram, bus or ferry, or park nearby. Learn more.
Free Bus Parking
Limited bus parking is available at the museum. To book in advance, please call 02 9298 3777.
Darling Harbour has a range of accommodation options to suit all visitors just minutes from the museum. The Sydney CBD is a short 15 minute walk away, and also has a huge range of accommodation options.