Get more out of your day and enjoy the museum with family, friends or fellow enthusiasts.
Discounts are available for group bookings and we can even organise a tailored program around your visit for a truly immersive experience.
Visiting groups of 10 people or more enjoy generous admission price and food discounts.
- Visit with 10 or more people and get 20% off the standard Big Ticket admission prices.
- Book a table for 10 or more at the museum’s Yots Café and receive 10% off your food bill (excludes beverages).
Call us on 9298 3672 to make a booking and mention that you are visiting the museum as a group.
Complimentary Guided Tours
Our friendly and knowledgeable volunteers lead guided tours of our world-class vessel fleet, exhibitions and collections. If you would like to request a guided tour for your group, please call 9298 3777 at least 2 days prior to your visit. Please note, guided tours are subject to availability.
Free Bus Parking
Limited bus parking is available at the museum. To book in advance, please call 9298 3777.
Vacation care or childcare groups can enjoy a full day of organised activities every school holidays. Our vacation care program runs from 10 am – 4 pm and includes:
- Core galleries and exhibitions
- All 'Kids On Deck' activities
- Entry to the destroyer HMAS Vampire, the submarine HMAS Onslow and HMB Endeavour
- Free entry for 2 adults per 10 children
- Free bus parking
Cost: $10 per child (for groups of 10 children or more). $4 extra/child for 1874 tall ship James Craig
Darling Harbour has a range of accommodation options to suit all visitors just minutes from the museum. The Sydney CBD is a short 15 minute walk away also has a multitude of accommodation options.