Kids are born explorers and our family programs and exhibitions are designed specifically to stimulate learning.
"Grandchildren aged 6, 7 and 10 loved our visit. So much to see and do, especially the activity centre... Recommended for a family outing."
Here are a few things you and your kids can experience:
- Climb and play on board real-life tall ships, warships and a submarine*.
- Sea Science Pontoon - peek below the surface of the harbour on our waterfront.
- Explore exhibition spaces through interactive kids activity trails.
- Take a creative guided tour of the exhibitions and enjoy themed play time with Mini Mariners, or Seaside Strollers for carers and bubs.
- Kids on Deck - play, discover, create and get your hands dirty with printmaking, sculpture or painting.
- Please check here for updates on availability of vessels, wet and hot weather alerts, and more.
(*nb. minimum height 90cm, prams and baby carriers are not permitted on board tall ships, warships and submarine).
Visiting with babies and toddlers