Take your client and staff engagement to a new level.
Introducing the Wharf 7 Studio in collaboration with Evan Powis Entertainment. Take your client and staff engagement to a new level with full television recording studio. Utilise our recording studio featuring one to four speakers in studio with additional off-site speakers included through online video conferencing broadcasting worldwide. Your production can be casted to viewer in real time or at a later date. Suitable for all projects, no matter the content, can be used to conduct a virtual event, presentation, webinar, training, product launch, conference or meeting and much more.
- Convenient city fringe location with transport and parking close by
- Dedicated private air-conditioned studio (restricted to 4 guests in the studio at any one time)
- Dedicated high speed hard wired internet
- A state of the art Audio Visual solution with a Green Screen and black drape background
- Studio set for recording content and broadcasting live communications with multiple presentation options
- Strict social distancing and infectious control guidelines enforced
- Cleaned before and after each session
- Hand sanitiser available
- Onsite catering available through Sydney Restaurant Group, the museum's award-winning in-house caterer
• Express Studio Booking for up to 2 hours
• Half Day Studio Booking for up to 4 hours
• Full Day Studio Booking for up to 8 hours