The museum’s Waterfront Pavilion hosts two architecturally-designed world-class function spaces: The Lookout (an outdoor rooftop) and The City View Room (an interactive gallery space). Both are stylish cocktail venues with natural light and sweeping city views. Adjacent to the Naval Destroyer HMAS Vampire, the pavilion is a perfect wet weather option offering a unique waterfront experience.
Nestled between HMAS Onslow (Navy submarine) and HMAS Vampire (Navy Destroyer), the City View Room features floor-to-ceiling windows offering stunning city views. A signature of the space are the architecturally designed “Big Ass Fans”, creating a perfect atmosphere for summer cocktails.
- The Lookout – 80
- The City View Room – 130 cocktail
- Award-winning caterer Sydney Restaurant Group
- Stunning architectural design
- Absolute waterfront location
- Interactive museum experience
- Adjacent to ex-Royal Australian Navy vessels