A Museum Membership represents outstanding value allowing you to experience our latest exhibitions, climb aboard our historic fleet or discover what lies beneath in our impressive 3D Cinema.
You can enjoy a whole year of feeding your imagination, discovering and exploring and because you can visit as many times as you like, it’s easy to pop in for a quick play or stay for the day.
With a range of membership options to suit you, you’ll enjoy:
- Great benefits
- Special discounts
- Exclusive offers
- Unique access to the museum
And, be the first to know about our new events.
- Unlimited entry to the museum, vessels, kids programs and exhibitions.
- Entry to school holiday programs and discounts to workshops.
- 2 FREE guest passes (2 per year) to share with family and friends (and 20% off for up to four people).
- Invitations and discounts to member-only events and functions.
- Access to the private members lounge with complimentary tea and coffee.
- 10% discount at the museum’s Store and Yots Cafe
- Members only monthly specials from Yots Cafe.
- Reciprocal benefits at other museums.
- Quarterly journal, Signals in either digital or print format.
- Use of reference and research facilities at the Library (by appointment) (02) 9298 3731 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Induction tours to help you maximise your benefits.
- 10% discount on Venue hire.
||1 year||2 years|
|Membership categories||1 year||2 years|
(2 adults and up to 4 children children under 16 years of age)
(fulltime student or adult over 60 or pensioner or unemployed)
(two concessions at same address)
(located more than 150km from Sydney GPO)
(2 adults and up to 4 children under 16 years of age)
|Join Now||Join Now|
Looking for more ways to give back to the museum?
Captains Circle membership
Hear what our Members have to say
In person - at our front desk
Phone: +61 02 9298 3646