- All tickets issued by the Australian National Maritime Museum (the “Museum”, “we” or “our”) are subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) which incorporate the Museum’s Terms and Conditions of Public Entry.
- The ticket holder (“you” or “your”) agrees to be bound by these Terms.
- We may impose other terms in relation to event-specific tickets which will be notified at the time of sale, including on our website with the information relating to the specific event.
Ticket pricing and validity
- Tickets are valid for one use before the expiry date and time (where relevant) printed on the ticket.
- Ticket prices are in Australian dollars.
Ticket replacements, transfers or reproductions
- Admission and event tickets are non-transferable.
- Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. The Museum accepts no liability for lost, destroyed or stolen tickets.
- It is unlawful to reproduce this ticket in any form other than printing it out for yourself (see clause 13).
Ticket refunds and event cancellation/postponement
- Tickets are non-refundable unless required by the Australian Consumer Law or clause 10.
- The Museum has the discretion to cancel or postpone an event due to unforeseen circumstances. Where the Museum cancels an event a full refund will be provided. In the event is postponed, ticket holders have the opportunity to attend on the new date or request a full refund. Where a refund is requested it must be within 10 days of the notification of the change.
- If you are late or miss an event you will not be refunded.
- If you change your mind or the event does not meet your expectations you will not be refunded.
How to present your ticket upon entry
- When your purchase is successful, you will receive an email with your tickets attached. To gain entry to the Museum you must present your tickets (either printed or on your device). Your confirmation email receipt is not your tickets and will not be accepted to gain entry.
Concessions and children
- Where concession Senior or Student tickets have been purchased identification must be provided on arrival at the Museum.
- Child tickets are for ages 4 to 15 years (children under 4 enter for free).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Photography and cloaking
- The use of cameras, video cameras and mobile phones is prohibited in some exhibitions notified via signage at exhibition entry points.
- Ticket holders will be unable to enter exhibits with large bags, umbrellas or bulky items. There is a cloakroom available with limited space.
Website interruption and errors
- The Museum is committed to maintaining this site in full working order at all times, and providing the best service possible to its customers. However due to unforeseen circumstances the site may occasionally contain errors, become interrupted or not be able to provide specific results. The Museum will not be responsible for any loss due to these errors, interruptions or results.