There’s boatloads of birthday fun to be had in our themed birthday parties.
Great fun for kids and less hassle for you.
Choose from a Pirate’s Adventure or Under the Sea theme and enjoy an unforgettable entertaining experience as well as entry to the museum and vessels
Each party includes:
- Exclusive themed and decorated venue space from 10.30am – 12:30pm OR 2pm – 4pm
- 2 hours entertainment time with your party hosts
- 40 minute character guided treasure hunt and tour within the museum galleries (all ages) and access on board a vessel for kids 5+ years* (for safety reasons)
- Glitter tattoos and balloon art
- Party games with your hosts
- Free time in the activity space with photo wall, dress ups, and creative activities (activities may include Making Pirate/Sailor Hats, DIY temporary tattoos or badges, model ships or periscopes, slime making)
- Party bag treat - a novelty toy or book from the store (treat varies according to stock and availability, may include sea animal putty, hatching eggs, submarine kits etc)
Catering and Birthday cake NOT included.
• BYO cake is permitted.
• No alcohol permitted at children’s parties for licencing and safety reasons.
• Catering can be organised with Ripples Café – just next door to the party space. Download the party menu options here.
Contact Ripples Café to discuss catering:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 9043 8735
Bookings and information:
Book online 2 weeks before your preferred date.
Contact the Bookings Officer on 9298 3655 or email@example.com if you have questions you would like to ask before you book.
Total party package (up to 25 guests and includes access to the museum and vessels)
$600 per party / $550 for members.
Additional party guest tickets are $15 per person / $10 museum members.
Please note parties are only offered on Saturdays.
During school holidays we don’t have any venues available for hosting private party groups.
You might also be interested in...