Choose from a Pirate’s Adventure or Under the Sea theme and enjoy an unforgettably entertaining experience as well as entry to the museum and vessels.
Each party includes:
- Exclusive themed and decorated venue space from 10.30am–12:30pm OR 2pm–4pm
- 2 hours entertainment time with your party hosts
- 40 minute character guided treasure hunt and tour within the museum galleries (all ages) and access on board a vessel for kids 4+ years* (for safety reasons)
- Glitter tattoos
- Party games with your hosts
- Free time in the activity space with photo wall, dress ups, and creative activities (choose your activities-Making Pirate/Sailor Hats, DIY temporary tattoos or badges, model ships or printed party bags)
- Party bag treat - a novelty toy or book from the store (hatching eggs or horrible histories: Pirates books)
Please note that catering and birthday cake are NOT included.
You can bring your own snacks or arrange catering from Yots café, just next door to the party space. Click here to view the menu.
Please contact email@example.com for further details.
Bookings and information:
Available: Selected Saturdays including 20 & 27 March, 24 April, 15 & 22 May.
Session times: from 10.30am -12.30pm OR 2pm - 4pm
Ages: 2 - 8 years
Bookings must be made least 2 weeks before your preferred date.
During school holidays we don’t have any venues available for hosting private party groups.
Total party package (up to 25 guests - adult or child):
$600 per party / $550 for members.
Additional party guest tickets (up to 20):
$15 per person / $10 Museum Members. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
*NB minimum height restrictions and supervision ratios apply
You might also be interested in...