HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!
To celebrate Lunar New Year 2020 (Year of the Rat), we've organised highlight tours in Mandarin every day, four times a day, from 12 January to 9 February.
MANDARIN-SPEAKING MUSEUM HIGHLIGHTS TOUR: 30 MINS
Your expert Mandarin-speaking guide will talk you through our exhibitions on navigation, immigration and Indigenous culture in the museum’s galleries.
Post Tour Experience
After the tour, use your Big Ticket to explore:
• The drama of navy life in our immersive Action Stations experience.
• Our floating fleet of vessels, including HMAS Onslow (Submarine), HMAS Vampire (Destroyer), HMAS Advance (Patrol Boat), tall ship James Craig (19th-century Cargo Ship) and Ena, one of the finest Edwardian steam yachts in the world.
• Hands-on arts and craft activities in the family-friendly Kids on Deck.
• Under-5s play zone.
• 3D Cinema (currently screening: Sea Monsters 3D and Wonders of the Arctic 3D).
• 10% discount at the museum's store.
12 JANUARY - 9 FEBRUARY 2020.Four tours available per day (including weekends):
10.00am Max 15 People
11.00am Max 15 people
2.00pm Max 15 people
2.45pm Max 15 people
You may also enjoy...