Your invitation to join our new museum supporters group.
By joining this special group of people you'll be providing vital support to the Maritime Museum’s preservation and promotion of Australia’s rich maritime heritage and raising ocean health awareness.
How can I join?
You can join us by contributing $3,000 or annual instalments of $1,000 over three years. Of your total contribution 90% will go to the Foundation and be tax deductible ($2,700).
Phone: 02 9298 3619
What are the benefits?
• Free priority entry all year to museum exhibitions and vessels.
• Exclusive invitations to exhibition openings, behind-the-scenes events and heritage vessel cruises.
• Unique opportunities to meet visiting VIPs and viewings of private collections.
• Signals - our internationally acclaimed magazine, delivered straight to you four times a year.
• Access to the museum's exclusive Member's Lounge.
• 10% off all purchases at the museum stores, Yots café, kiosk, and public programs.
• Reciprocal benefits at selected partner museums and galleries in Australia and New Zealand.
• Acknowledgement in the museum’s award-winning annual report and Signals magazine.
• Regular members-only exclusive offers
Established in 2000, the Australian National Maritime Foundation is the fundraising arm of the National Maritime Museum. The Foundation holds funds to acquire major objects for the National Maritime Collection, to conserve our collection and to provide support for the museum and its research, educational and arts programs.
Although supported by the Commonwealth Government, the National Maritime Museum is required to raise close to 40% of its total expenditure each year. Donations to the Foundation enable us to achieve our goal of building a capital fund allowing the museum to continue to grow.