We're committed to continuing to keep our visitors and staff safe.
Patrons are encouraged to wear masks while indoors.
Visitors are reminded not to attend the museum if they are feeling unwell, awaiting a COVID test result and/or are required to isolate under the current NSW Health Guidelines.
We thank you for your patience, understanding and support at this time.
Are you planning a visit to the museum?
To keep our visitors, staff and volunteers as safe as possible, we've made some changes to how we operate. Here’s everything you need to know before you visit.
**Important information about your visit**
The health and wellbeing of our visitors, staff and volunteers is our highest priority and we need your help to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Access to the museum is restricted to reduce crowds and ensure social distancing
- We encourage pre-booking your visit online
- The museum is now cashless – card payments only
- Hand sanitisers are provided throughout the museum
- Frequent routine cleaning is undertaken to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Safety protocols for catered events
- We have updated our privacy notice online
Safety protocols for family programs - view HERE
Do not visit if you are undergoing the self-isolation period or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
- Do not visit if you are unwell or have a dry cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, high temperature or fever, body aches or pains
- Please provide us with your personal details and give us permission to provide them to NSW Health if they ask us to do so
- Maintain a distance of 1.5m between yourself and other people at all times
- Downloading the Government’s COVIDSafe app is recommended
If you’re feeling unwell please call National Coronavirus Health Information line on 1800 020 080.