Sunday 3 July to Sunday 17 July 2022
Travel back in time to the wondrous world of prehistoric marine reptiles with the return of the popular exhibition, Sea Monsters: Prehistoric Ocean Predators.
There’s a plethora-saurus of things to do every day including
- Exploring our newest exhibitions - Sea Monsters: Prehistoric Ocean Predators, Wildlife Photographer of the Year, Shaped by the Sea
- Getting hands-on with art-making and scientific experiments in Kids on Deck
- Climb aboard the heritage MV Harman for a unique 1 hour cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Discovering touchable objects and specimens at the Cabinet of Curiosities
- Adventuring on board the Museum’s fleet of vessels
- Enjoying the view from the top of the Cape Bowling Green Lighthouse
- Delving into the science of Sydney harbour at the Ocean Lab
- And an unmissable weekend of performances, tours, workshops to celebrate NAIDOC Week with special guest, acclaimed artist, Alick Tipoti.
Pre-book online now using one of your $25 Dine & Discover NSW vouchers (expires 30 June 2022) or $50 Parents NSW vouchers.